Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I'm from Ontario, Canada.
I'm new to APC as well and love this site. I have a 30 gallon(breeder-apparently) tank that I have been wanting to do something with for a long time now. I have become hugely attracted to the aquascapes I've seen on this site and would love to take a stab at it. However, I'm at a loss as to where to begin. Undergravel filter is what I prefer but, how successful would I be? And, because my tank is only 13 or 14 inches high(18 deep x 36 long) it seems as though I'm heavily limited.
I would eagerly appreciate any opinions and feedback I can get
Thanks in advance. Jonzzee.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Welcome to APC! Gee your handle sound familiar to me for some reason....

I would ask your questions in the appropriate sections so they get better coverage and more answers. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to APC! Gee your handle sound familiar to me for some reason....

I would ask your questions in the appropriate sections so they get better coverage and more answers. :)
Thank you for the welcome and advice. Maybe we will chat some more.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Randy. This is a great forum with wonderful people. Also, there are quite a few members here from your neighborhood.

Welcome again.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Salutations almost nieghbor lol. I'm sorry but, what do you mean by "ugf" and "hob" Don't make me break out my 9 and bust a cap lol:). Forgive me I'm new to the terms and abbrev.'s
I am from Burlington. I use an UGF and a HOB filter in my Planted tank.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts