Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Hello from Saint Louis

704 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  trenac 
#1 ·
Greetings Fellow Aquarium Lovers,

My name is Clay and I recently came across this site when I was doing research online on setting up a planted aquarium. I am happy to be here and have so many questions but will post those in the appropriate locations. If anyone is near Saint Louis, I'd love to hear from you as I am very curious where the best planted aquarium supply store is around here, if any. I really missing living in San Diego, CA where they had such beautiful and large aquarium stores. Have a great day and thank you for allowing me to join this site.

Clay

#2 ·
Hi Clay,
Welcome to APC from an ex-St. Louisian! Glad you found this forum. Lots of helpful people and great information available here. I believe that MASI (Missouri Aquarium Society) is still active in the St. Louis area, they can probably help you find the better stores in the area. It's been 30 years since I left so I can't give any store suggestions but there are sponsors here on APC that get excellent reviews and I have purchased from several APC members in the "For Sale and Trade" and been very happy with the plants provided. Hope you come to enjoy this site as much as I do.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum, Clay. This is a great place to find answers to all your planted aquarium questions.

I just bought some plants from bsmith782 who lives in St. Louis. You can send a PM to him to find some answers.

Good Luck.

#4 ·
Hi Clay! I am a fellow St. Louisian. Pickins is pretty slim around here, but I have plenty of stuff! I'd be happy to meet up and do some exchanges!

Let me know if you find anything out; I am a recent transplant from the Detroit area where there was better selection too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.