Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, found this site when looking at aquascapes and thought it looked really good and friendly so thought id join. My names Daryn im 27 and live in Glasgow, Scotland. My 2 main hobbys are anything to do with cars and aquatics, im new to real aquascaping so am hoping to learn how to create some impressive layouts. Just now my 2 main tanks im aquascaping is a 70 ltr 2 foot with just loads of mopani and bogwood for some plecos, and my first attempt at an aquascape in a 14-8-8 inch 3 gallon (UK) tank with a single Betta splenden, this aquascapes been ongoing for nearly a year and im hoping now im a member on this site it will finally start going in the right direction. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Welcome to APC. You'll find a lot of helpful hints here and the tank of the month series (look in the Library) is very helpful when working on layouts.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Hello Daryn... Welcome to APC :grouphug:

So how big is the planted tank hobby in Scotland?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. The planted tank hobbys getting big here in scotland, im very new to it all but im keen to learn and have lots of tanks to play about with for different types of aquascapes so hopefully youll see some decent finished aquascapes from me some time soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts