Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first got drawn into tropical fish and later plants when I saw a Betta in a bowl on someone's desk at work back in 2003. I thought it was so beautiful I had to have one of my own. Once I had him (Joe) he looked so lonely I bought a 2 1/2 gal complete tank kit and added two Black Mollies. They were both females, which I did not know at the time being completely ignorant of fish keeping, had babies the day after I purchased them and I was totally and completely hooked. I am now one of the multiple tanks and growing people, don't have my own fish room but no telling what the future may bring. I had seen Aquatic Plants Central while surfing the Web for plant info, but did not actually stay, browse, or research here until Diana Walstad directed me here for setup information in regards to a Diana Walstad planted tank setup. I currently have a 10g and a 20g L set up using the Diana Walstad setup, however they are still only a few weeks old. I have gained a bit of knowledge so far from APC and hope to gain much much more.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Hi though,

Welcome to APC! I see from your post that you suffer from MTS (multiple tank syndrome), well you are among your kind. Lots of helpful, friendly, knowledgeable people here to help. Glad you joined us!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Completely agree with what TG said.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Welcome to APC :D You have found a great place to learn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts