Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Hello from West Palm Beach

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  orlando 
#1 ·
Hello guys and gals! I am new to the planted tank but have many years in just fresh water fish tanks..I also have a 40B SW tank running at the moment and a 125g that I am planting also will be turning a 75g into a planted tank soon..I need help as i am very new to the whole planted tank scene..it seems complicated..more so than my salty tank haha..hope to meet some great people here!
here are a few pics of my tanks

the 125g i want to plant

my 75 Malawi that I want to sell fish and plant

and my 40g salty mostly LPS and softies

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi! Welcome! Which part of S FL? I'm fairly new here, myself, but there seem to be several ppl in the Miami area, a few in the Ft Myers/Naples/Cape Coral area (we're planning a small plant outing soon- TBA), Sarasota, Tampa and G'ville... but that's actually a lot of area to cover for one club?

#6 ·
Hi! Welcome! Which part of S FL? I'm fairly new here, myself, but there seem to be several ppl in the Miami area, a few in the Ft Myers/Naples/Cape Coral area (we're planning a small plant outing soon- TBA), Sarasota, Tampa and G'ville... but that's actually a lot of area to cover for one club?
If you guys make it up to G-Vegas, your all welcome to stay in our home..Cheers

#5 ·
HI, I'm in Sunrise and have some tanks finally growing, two yrs after moving from SF and being completely spoiled by being active in San Francisco Bay Area aquatic Plant Society. We often had 90 people at our meetings and over 30 species being given out for free or swap.

Skids

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.