Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
My name is Dan. I'm from Romania, Bucharest City to be precise. First of all i would like to apologize for my future mistakes in writing(i do not know that well english).

So... i'm 21 and i "play" with aquariums since i was 13. I've had tones of water in my house at a moment. The "disease" began to lower her level so now i own a fresh new 10gallons nano with shrimps and dwarf crayfish. Red cherry till now... but in the future the population will be diversed(sulawesi species, RCS, amano, bumble bees, and so).

I hope to learn more new things from this comunity and apply them with succes on my tanks.

Best regards,
Dan Ionita

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hi Dan,

Welcome to the forum and you're amongst friends in this hobby.

And, don't apologize for any mistakes in your writing. If I were to write in Romanian I wouldn't even know where to begin. You're way ahead than most with your second language.

Again, welcome and have fun. Please share any pictures you may have of your tanks and the specs.

regards,
Ravi

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you gravy9! To be honest it's the third one :p . I'll teach you romanian if you want ;) .
I will share with you guys all my "work" tomorow..at this moment i'm very tired..

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Hello Dan... Welcome to APC :cheer2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you again !
So...if it's fine for you...it's fine for me. :D
As i said before... i am honoured to join your comunity. I'll "see" you in a couple of hours 'cause i have to sleep after a party night..(at now...it;s 4 in the morning in romania) ... with my friends.

Cheers !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts