Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must admit that i was a lurker for a couple of years but always felt hospitably. Above all i have learned so many things in here which for a diy-er like me were so valuably.
Thanks for letting me in, I hope I'll contribute my share.
Greetings from Greece.:D

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
Welcome olyon!

Glad to have you join us! I joined earlier this year and have found a good group of people trying to help each other succeed at aquascaping and plant growing.
I have had the opportunity to visit your beautiful country, my wife and I spent several days in Athens and the surrounding area and then cruised through the Greek islands ending up in Istambul. We had a wonderful time and met many friendly people, just like here! Enjoy yourself!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Olyon, welcome to the forum. You're sure to find most, if not all of the answers you're looking for related to this hobby.

Can you share your experience and your setup details?

regards,
Ravi

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
So glad you unlurked and decided to join us here at APC... Welcome aboard :p

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Welcome to the board!
Like Trena said, I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself and join in on the conversations. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for your hospitality.
I promise to host a presentation of my tank setup in the near future.
I'm still in a mode of exploring the proper set of my camera.

I have entered the hobby three years ago although i always desired to have a fish tank. When i decided to go for it i did it all diy.
Being a fun of micro environment but not leaning completely to natural, instead more to fantasy if you get what i mean... But after seeing some extraordinary aquascapes i followed the rule "keep it simple". So here is a picture of my tank from September.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts