Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Northern Colorado, USA.

I have had fish for decades. In 2012 I began seriously doing planted tanks. This week I am setting up a new to me 72G Bowfront, and have my current stock of plants, but also just got a 110G tank worth of plants, though mostly the same plants, there are Swords, and Dwarf Vals tons, Wisteria, and Huge Eel Grass. Java Moss too.

Most all the plants are low to medium light (no co2) I also have a few Anubias, Ludwigia Repens x L. Arcuata, Star grass, Guppy grass, Red Tiger Lotus, Bronze Crypts, can't think of everything.

Have dwarf shrimp, Cherries in blue with B. Rasbora Chilis in sand planted 6.6G Edge

and red Cherries with White Cloud Mountain Minnows in sand planted 16G Bowfront,

Can't wait to get OEBT...

37G Community tank planted which is what will be moving to the 72G will be Eco-Complete and Garnet Sand. Pearl Gourami, Community Betta, 15 Cardinals, 8 Harlequin Rasboras, 4 Black Skirt Tetras, 6 Otos, 2 Huge Siamese Algae eaters, CPO, Bamboo shrimp, Amano Shrimp, Spotted Rafael Cat. 2 Emerald Brochis, 2 Bronze cories. Will also have a two swords and a Big Blue Gourami and a big Red Tail Shark, providing they get along with the rest of them.

A 32G Flat back hex sand with plants with Fancy guppies which will be going this week to a new home,

three Bettas in their own 2.5-5G with plants

and a small pond 125G above ground with a 50G filter, a couple plants, with a few baby Koi and a couple red feeders. This will be moving to an in ground pond this spring, planted of course.

Using Ferka Stemma capsule substrate Ferts and Flourish Liquid.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome aboard, AutumnSky!

Sounds like you're keeping your hands wet! That's an interesting collection you've got going on there. I've not had trouble with redtail sharks - though I kept them with African cichlids - but have found blue gouramis to be a bit nippy... Haven't kept them in a long time, though.

What's a "community betta"?

~Bruce

1 - 2 of 2 Posts