Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is Tim (150EH), my profession is Landscape Contractor, I am from Churchton, MD. and I have had fish tanks on and off since I was a kid (I'm 45). I have recently got back into the hobby during the summer of 2004 and as always I try to get myself in as deep as I can no matter what I do (sometimes this is not a good thing). I have one planted tank as follows: 150 gallon (48x24x30) with pressurized CO2, 644w of PC lighting, 78 fish (22 species), 96 plants of which some have multiplied to double the original amount installed (20 species), with some clams, shrimp, snails, and I use Aquarix software to keep track of all the details. I really injoy this hobby a little to much, I could quit working and just stay here and control (control freak) my own little micro universe all day.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Howdy,

Welcome to APC.

Lucky for you to live in the MD area, we have have a vibrant and active plant group in the area GWAPA. So not only can take advantage of all the resources found on APC you can also meet local folks that share the same passion.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Welcome 150EH :D

I think I will join you, quit work and play in my tanks all day [smilie=d:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts