Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just set this up yesterday, hows it look and what should I do to make it look better. Most of it is crypts and swords. I have a bunch of java fern and some moss to used along with anubias.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
The basic layout looks good. Perhaps some anubias on the big driftwood and put the grassy plant that's spread out in the middle back of the tank in a tighter clump directly behind the big driftwood. Other than that I'd let it fill in for a while and see how it shapes up.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put some anubias on the driftwood along with some java fern. The crypts melted behind the driftwood so I will see how they grow back in. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I really like to right, no so fond of the left. May be move the wood and add a little more hard scape. Or move the wood to the far left and a mid ground. I might even try a smaller piece of wood. What kind of look are you going for?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure what kind of look, but I added a compact sword on the left because I didnt like the left side either. Now it looks better. I will post some more pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts