Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Hi robertrobert905,

Welcome to APC! Nice video of the Discus but really didn't see much of the tank. Maybe you could post some pics? I am glad you joined us!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi robertrobert905,

Welcome to APC! Nice video of the Discus but really didn't see much of the tank. Maybe you could post some pics? I am glad you joined us!
thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't have my camera with me at the moment so I don't have pictures that I can share, but I recorded quite a few videos of my tank ,you can see the rest on my channel. This video gives a better view of the whole tank, but the quality is average :(

·
Registered
270 Posts
is this a shameless attempt to get more views on your youtube or do you have a specific question regarding how to improve your tank?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is this a shameless attempt to get more views on your youtube or do you have a specific question regarding how to improve your tank?
like what should i do to make it better, if you are trying to say that it looks good the way it is then I will take that complement. And what is so wrong with wanting more people to view my aquarium? I didn't spend all that time on my tank so that only I get to look at it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
the tank looks good dude. running co2? what's the kh, ph, temp?

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Honestly, I wouldn't do anything different with your aquarium. Your plants look healthy, the fish are vigorous, and they've all got plenty of space. You've got a good foundation for a successful long-term discus tank there.

Cheers,
Phil

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice tank, good looking fish as well. And I have always said that we a fish keepers have a hobby that only very few will ever see. Although I'm still fairly new to planted tanks, I love setting up and "scaping" my cichlid tanks. I have gotton loads of compliments on them on another forum I belong to. But I really feel that keeping healthy and happy fish along with a stunning or true to nature scape is an unrecognized art form. And that sites like this allow us to show off our pieces of work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts