Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 125 im about to plant. all i have left to get is a solenoid, ferts, and substrate. im going to get some soilmaster locally. i just need help on what specific ferts i need, and where to get them. i have looked through the stickies and they got me started but i would like to go ahead and order what i need and learn more as i have time. so, can someone tell me what specific dry fertz i need, and where i can order them besides rex? it would be nice if i could also order a solenoid at the same time. also, my tank has 10 piranha in it that make about 20 ppm nitrate every 2-3 days in a bare tank, which will go up once i plant it. is it necessary for me to dose nitrates? 2.2wpg with pressurized co2 by the way. thanks very much

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a 125 im about to plant. all i have left to get is a solenoid, ferts, and substrate. im going to get some soilmaster locally. i just need help on what specific ferts i need, and where to get them. i have looked through the stickies and they got me started but i would like to go ahead and order what i need and learn more as i have time. so, can someone tell me what specific dry fertz i need, and where i can order them besides rex? it would be nice if i could also order a solenoid at the same time. also, my tank has 10 piranha in it that make about 20 ppm nitrate every 2-3 days in a bare tank, which will go up once i plant it. is it necessary for me to dose nitrates? 2.2wpg with pressurized co2 by the way. thanks very much

1 - 3 of 3 Posts