Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not really new to aquatic plants. However, through the years my interest has fluctuated. Currently, I have a few aquaria dedicated to aquatic plants. I love primitive plants like bryophytes and ferns. I also like soft water plants like eriocaulon and tonina. As of now I can't dedicate a lot of time to hard to keep plants. As a result, my current flora is various mosses and java fern variants and bladderwort (some sort of Utricularia sp.), and some floaters, of course I have the inevitable duckweed :mad: . However, I used to keep tonina, eriocaulon, ranunculus inundatus, etc. But then tragedy struck a few years back, I went on vacation for two weeks and came back to see them all melted :( after the house sitter attempt to care for the plants and fish. Well thats my little intro, nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Welcome to APC!

I'm short on time (and very tired) at the moment, but you do have an option to upload photos to your gallery. I'll just have to look up the shortest route, unless someone else can help you out before then. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, thanks for the help JanS. I found the tutorial about how to upload pics in the photography section of this forum. I'll try to upload some pics this weekend.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Welcome to APC :high5:

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Wow, that's quite the setup you have there. Very nice.

I'm into house plants too, even though orchids aren't my forte.

I hate to ask a stupid question, but it the cute little critter in the bottom photo?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's actually called a sugar glider. And yes there really cute, and extremely soft although they've got pretty sharp claws. They're actually very friendly and active at night. Here's some more pics of them:

Here's some pics of the pugs too (How could I forget them!?!):

1 - 10 of 10 Posts