Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great forum!

You folks sure know lots about aquariums and plants. Hope I can contribute to the discussion, but I've been away from the hobby for a while. Things have really changed - so many new products and techniques.

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do :D.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Welcome to APC!! We're glad to have you here! Probably not too much has changed and if so, there's lots of good info here to catch up on. What kind of aquariums do you have?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the nice welcome, Supersmirky.

So far, have 20L, 75L, and a 10 gal (quarantine). The 20 gal is for tetras, and the 75 gal is only a few weeks old.

I added a few danios to the 75 gal last week, and when I looked at it this morning, there are dozens of tiny fry all over. Could these be baby danios? I don't know. Anyway, for now, the danios are in the 20 gal tank, too.

Last time we had tanks was about 10 years ago. Goodness how time flies. It was SO much fun that we eventually had tanks all over the house. As I recall, there were about 12 tanks total.

But my job was very demanding, so I gave up the hobby for many years. Now I'm retired, and can give the fishes the time and care that they deserve.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You're in good company.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, gravy9 and JanS,

Is this forum for plants only, or do you guys chat about fish, too?

I saw another forum website about fish and plants, but they weren't very welcoming to newbies, so I moved on and found APC.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Danios are pretty easy to breed so I am guessing you just became a grandparent to your fish. Congrats. Danios provide a lot of entertainment in the tank as they are extremely active.

It also appears you have multiple tank syndrome. All of us catch it eventually. hehe

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
We do have a forum "fish for a planted tank" where you can talk about your fish... :welcome:to APC!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts