Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I live in Dallas, Tex. and have always had aquariums. Until last March when I joined DFWAPC, I was ignorant of the plant growing aspect of the hobby. Since then I have been so amazed with what a difference enough light, CO2, Ferts, etc. can make! (Sounds like a commercial.)

I have two 40 gals. and a 10 gal., my husband has 2 paludariums, and we have a pond in the back yard.

Anyway, I still kill some plants, so this forum has been extremely helpful. I continue to learn and be inspired thanks to all of the knowledgable participants and moderators of this forum.

Thanks You All!

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Welcome to the board May!
Don't feel bad, if we never killed any plants, we'd never learn how to do it better. :)

I'll be in Ft. Worth next July for the American Cichlid convention. If you're near it's worth a trip to see all of the beautiful fish, and meet the great people in the club.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
May, welcome to APC :D

Took a road trip at to Dalhart Texas to vist relatives last year, drove thorugh Dallas/Fortworth, the traffic was a a pain in the A--. It took us 2 hours to go 40 miles.

·
Registered
56 Posts
that's dallas traffic allright---
cichlid convention?
is it open to the public? i might just have to swing by as i won't be in school then and would love to see the fish...
welcome may (i feel wierd saying that as i just joined myself)
see at the dwapc :D

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Yes, the convention is open to anyone. I believe the only things you need to be a member for are the banquets and some of the other inside stuff.

Here's the link with the info:
http://www.aca2005.org/

It would be great to meet some of you there! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts