Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Gokul from Tamilnadu, India. I got into this hobby around four years back. Wish I'd done so earlier. My primary interest is Indian native fish. I collect mine locally. Now I'm into planted tanks. I stumbled into this wonderful portal while googling for Diana Walstad. I'm here to stay.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Hello Gokul... Welcome to APC :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Dario Dario's (Scarlet Badis), Rasbora Daniconicus, Loaches(Lepidocephalus termalis), Barbs (Puntius bimaculatus), un id'd shrimps; and plants- Anubias, Vallisneria, Banana plant, Java fern, Java moss(for the Badis) and some that I can't identify. I have two outdoor containers with Vals and water lillies and local snails. All the fish except the Badis were collected from nearby water bodies.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sure Catherine. I'll post some links to my fish and tank photos soon.
Thank you all for your interest and greetings.

PS: I collected only the Vals and water lillies from local water bodies. The other plants, I bought. I'm planning to collect more local plants as soon as my 48x24x24 gets a little more mature and stable (I set it up just a week back).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi folks

Here's some of my tank and fish pictures-

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/mcgokul33/

The pictures of my 48x24x24 will be posted soon. It has most of my plants. Also, I'm working on a 24x24x24 cube. I'm building the tank myself. I would like to experiment with coco peat as a part of the substrate.
Cheers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts