Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tex Guy here,

Just letting folks know that Tex Gal has more in her life than CO2 reactors and Bolbitis (is that a toe fungus or something?) and Aquasoil (sounds like something that comes out of my pool filter).

I attended the Atlanta convention with the hot young thing I live with and fear that I may have gotten interested again. I'd sworn off for the past few years, but am on the verge of falling off the wagon.

So, I'm working on a vision (which I'll share on the appropriate forum) and am finding myself frustrated at every turn. I'm going to see if you guys can help me make this thing a reality.

I'll be talking to you...

Tex Guy

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
Hey Tex Guy, welcome to the board! I met you at the convention and you claimed complete detachment! :) But then I noticed you were bidding on some plants at the auction and wondered if you were helping out the other half, or you were being reeled into the hobby. I guess we know the answer! :)

OK, who gets the larger tank?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah,

During the bidding I was just doing what I was told.

No question... Tex Gal gets the larger tank. She's pretty much taken up all the square footage at our house already. I'll have to suspend something from the ceiling to get anything in here!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.