Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tex Guy here,

Just letting folks know that Tex Gal has more in her life than CO2 reactors and Bolbitis (is that a toe fungus or something?) and Aquasoil (sounds like something that comes out of my pool filter).

I attended the Atlanta convention with the hot young thing I live with and fear that I may have gotten interested again. I'd sworn off for the past few years, but am on the verge of falling off the wagon.

So, I'm working on a vision (which I'll share on the appropriate forum) and am finding myself frustrated at every turn. I'm going to see if you guys can help me make this thing a reality.

I'll be talking to you...

Tex Guy

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Welcome Tex Guy!
The first person I thought of when I saw your handle was TexGal, so I was shocked that you're actually the other half. :)

I'm glad you joined us.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Great to have join us hear at APC... Welcome aboard :D

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
Hey Tex Guy, welcome to the board! I met you at the convention and you claimed complete detachment! :) But then I noticed you were bidding on some plants at the auction and wondered if you were helping out the other half, or you were being reeled into the hobby. I guess we know the answer! :)

OK, who gets the larger tank?

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
Welcome! Can't wait to hear about your project!

-Dave

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
I remember bidding against you for plants :p
welcome aboard!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts