Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a GLA loyal customer for over 2 years. and I have not once received a broken or used item.
They ship about the next day after you order your item, and it arrives for me 1 day earlier than expected.
Customer service is also above fantastic, they care for the customer and Will talk to you and teach you how to do something, if you ask them a question it is NOT like talking to a car salesman, where the just give you the "oh you Need to buy this or that" they actually truthfully tell you what needs to be done or is recommended.

5/5 Stars in my book.

Anyone else have good experience with them to? or bad?

Reactions: mbkemp

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
GLA helped me through the last week with a Co2 issue, and has assisted me VERY well during this process.
I give again another 10/10 for customer service :) !!!

·
Super Moderator
7,436 Posts
I have never had a problem with GLA, but I have purchased mostly fertilizer chemicals. They are a 5 star dealer in my book.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also worked with them, and I have only positive impressions. They answer any questions quickly, and are very polite in their communication.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I used to buy lab grade KNO3, K2SO4, KH2PO4 and KCl from Mallinckrodt because I was concerned about purity. I recently switched to GLA and have been very pleased with their products and service. I have very accurate test kits (LaMotte colorimeter) and have not noticed any issues whatsoever with GLA's chemical compounds. I'm only sorry I didn't switch from using the lab grade compounds sooner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts