Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK there is many people requesting to have it the 3rd weekend (16, 17, 18, 19) instead of the second (9, 10, 11, 12) we have to give them an answer ASAP so they can buy their plane tickets.
I have a rate of 79.00 plus tax per night at the Crown Plaza by the Fish Gallery! So PLEASE can we set a date before Monday if Possible?
Luis

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Ahh, this one is going to be tough. With it happening during the middle of week will make it difficult for me to try and make it out there.

I will do what I can to make it though!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
It definitely helps! But I can't be sure until the time comes closer. It will be 3 days off of work and possibly school too :(

We'll see though!

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
Either week will be fine with me.

-Dave

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
My wife is gonna HATE me...

GWAPA Tissue culture event April 5... then this event... then monthly meeting the 25th...

I am so gonna owe her.

Get the date in stone guys - I'd actually prefer the 10th series as well, but can do either I think - just let us know a finallized schedule.

·
Registered
654 Posts
My wife is gonna HATE me...

GWAPA Tissue culture event April 5... then this event... then monthly meeting the 25th...

I am so gonna owe her.

Get the date in stone guys - I'd actually prefer the 10th series as well, but can do either I think - just let us know a finallized schedule.
Sound like you are going to have lots of fun. You owe her big time! :)

I believe the guys are meeting up this weekend to finalize the whole thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts