Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The APC staff is very focused on trying to make APC your home on the net. We want to build a sense of community with our hospitality, features, knowledge and shared love of the hobby.

So, we want to hear from YOU! How are we doing? What do you like? What needs some work? What would you like to see?

·
Registered
156 Posts
In my oppinion, your doing great! Lots of great people here helping out with what every the case might be. I never had a question go unansvered, nobody makes fun of my lousy spelling :oops: , easy to catch up with the last post, no problem posting pics.

I do indeed think this is one of the best forums on the internet. The tone here is very good, I'm never afraid that post will turn into a flame war. The level of the average poster here is just fantastic, and I learn so much from just sitting back and read all the various posts. It's not to big, so people here seems to get a personal tone, and I don't get lost in tons of treads beeing startet every minutt.

I love this place just the way it is :) But only wish would be for more discussion about aquascaping, more info and weekly treads to help us newbie's getting the hang of this. This is just my oppinion based on the fact that I plane such at it, but there sure is a lot more information on the net about groing healt plantes and keeping you tank algea free than there is on aquascaping.

So, both tumbs up from this member!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Love it love it love it! I cant get enough of this place! I love all the great new features as well! Keep up the good work! Not a single day goes by that I dont at least glance at the forums, even if I dont have enough time to read everything.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I'm happy with the site. Provides for my informational needs and new and exciting features are added keeping my interest level high. All in all a well executed venture.

Thanks for your efforts,

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I am very happy also. I think things here are great and I certainly agree wiht everything expressed here so far. I really like and appreciate the constant strive fro improvement from you Art, as well as from everyone else here. Like used to be said in the begining, this place is really like Cheers. Your comfortable and everyone knows your name:) The new features that are constantly being added and improved upon is wonderful.

You know my favorite thing here, aside from everyones friendliness, the fact that I can help someone new get started in one post and in the next I can read a topic with words I don't understand:) I love the resources and learning experiences of everyone here. You have to love the magic of the internet.

Thank you everyone who makes this possible, from everyone directly involved like the moderators and Art, to those who just try to help and answer based on their knowledge. I am so glad to have this place.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Really appreciate the forums Art. I enjoy the friendly/cozy discussion, the talking points and interviews put forth by yourself & Carlos, as well as the easy & accessible layout. Many thanks! :lol:

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
The whole crew here is outstanding. I haven't found a better plant forum on the net. :)

What sets it apart for me is the friendly relations between the board members and the admin team.
It's so nice to find a place like this to feel at home with everyone whether you're a brand new member or an old hat.

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
Art, I think you've got a great forum here. I love all the little extras that have been added over time. Great folks and great info!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I share the same sentiments as everyone else here. Terrific Job.

The server upgrade was pretty quick and painless (Atleast for us looking for the outside in). I love the new speeds and how sometimes I don't have to fall asleep waiting for the forum (which could have just been something in the routing, but all I know is since the upgrade everything is running faster on my end).

The new features are outstanding. I still haven't had to mix up any ferts recently, but when I do I'm going to try out the fertilator. At first glance it looks superb, and I can't wait to tinker more in depth.

The auctions are a great idea. It will give some hobbyists a better chance to win some beautiful grown plants and then be able to circulate them amongst other community members. Of course max bid would be great, but I saw that was already being worked on.

Also I love the interviews and information that is passed around here from the moderators and the community. I like reading the interviews (Great Job Carlos) with aquascapers and as well as many of the other links that are posted on the site. The information that can be obtained from here is immense. This site also doesn't have an over-abudance of OT posts as well as useless information posts. I commend the efforts of the whole APC Team, as well as the community that helps comply with their efforts. I read so much information on here that is helpful it is amazing. I don't post as often as others, but I'm still here reading and am absorbing the vast information that has helped me have some success with aquatic plants. I love the community here and hope it continues to stay at the same level of quality as the forum grows and prospers.

Thanks Art, the Moderators, and all the great members that post/contribute to the site for making this a great place to come around and learn about aquatic/emmersed cultures.

Matt

·
Registered
169 Posts
THE Website for Aqua Plant freaks

Art, I think you've got the best website for aquarium plants I've seen. I've actually made it my homepage. Thanks to all for a great job...Jimjim

·
Registered
473 Posts
Great site but im having this one problem on the navigation bar where it says "There are currently 0 members chatting." it always says that even though there are some people in the chat room... just something I noticed

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Still above parm, as always! The most knowledgable aquatic forum, I never stop learning new things here. And there's a great diversity, from the Plant Finder, Fertilator, etc...no other site offers this much! Great job on accomplishing such tasks. :)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Evolution tells its own story. Along comes a new organism and it punctuates the equilibrium and then slowly takes over. APC has developed, dare I say, "organically" and has taken over my entire viewing time, more or less.

This web site, club, entity - more than just a forum now it includes reference articles and The Plant Finder - has grabbed my attention. I have slowly dropped my viewing time at other sites because what is here covers my interests and often grows with my experience too.

This is indeed a Central Hub in the English speaking hobby. I hope that its members can reach out continually to bring in non-USA contributors and fellow aquarists.

Great work, Art, Tsunami, et al.

Andrew Cribb

1 - 16 of 16 Posts