• Stumbled across it

Votes: 87 9.7%
  • Can't remember

Votes: 27 3.0%
21 - 40 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
After 3 years of obsessive attendance to several Turkish forums I was looking for a plant specific forum to go ahead. I found APC from the links provided by Aquabotanic. A popular site, advanced topics, profitable journal+contest system, friendly use of a very rich software, fast server, committed moderators, helpful seniors... I have found what I was looking for. The only thing APC lacks is a magazine. Go for it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have had a lot of luck, great info and companionship with the saltwater reef forum I belong to, and when I decided to go planted with my freshwater setup, I felt I should look for a similar group. So, I googled, and found a few sites, but I liked the feel of this one the best. I'm just starting to explore the riches of this group!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I was a member of Fishforums and started to annoy the heck out of the moderator asking plant, co2, and light questions. After my 100000 PMs to him, he sent me a link to this site. :)

I think his name on that site was STIMPE (?)...something along those lines.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How I found APC

I was looking for aquarium plants for my new 10 gallon tank. I placed a plant search in Google and several pages came up. After many clicks APC came up. First I was annoyed that I had to be a member and quickly click back page. After a few more click APC came up again. APC came up many times in the Google suggested pages. Because of the multiple sites through my searches, curiosity caught the cat.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
How I found Aquatic Plant Central

I found it; or got reconnected with it from Seachem's website. Matter of fact, when I cannot remember the exact name; that is how I get here. I think I have the site saved now on both my home and work computers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone!

This is all totally new to me, both aquatic plants and forum use!!!! It is WONDERFUL to say the least , being inspired by so many knowledgeable persons. How does a "nubie" even begin?? Thanxs for reading this. I live in s. fla. - - - - Best F.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discovered your wonderful site today as I was looking for info on aquatic plantkeeping on my favorite fishy site, AquariaCentral.com as I just got my 55g and am doing alot of research before doing anything. Read one posting (the Italian with "beginner tank"!!! WOW) and I was hooked. Started back to fishy world last year so still a noob--hope to learn lots, and hopefully share too. Thanks for having me!! :D --Renee

21 - 40 of 279 Posts