Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
Geezes, your tank can't be that bad. One month and I expect overgrow plants, not like what you got. Well you must have high maintenance tank. Well on 2nd look looks like the main algae are the things growing on the moss. Everything else looks good? Your water looks kind of grainy not sure it that's your camera or the water.

· Registered
155 Posts
I don't know about you guys but I only clean with one arm. I rather stick one arm into the wet and cold aquarium(winter) than both my arms. You can do a lot with one hand. I don't see any hindrance whatsoever using one arm to do maintenance. It may be more trouble but should not stop maintenance. As for getting rid of algae, i would do a 4-5 day blackout. It seems to cure many types of algae problems don't seem to cause permanent harm to the plant. In fact, the plants are slightly weaken from the blackout that they will grow more during and post blackout to out compete the remaining algae.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.