Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I add pictures to posting. I tried attachment and also made sure the picture size is less than 100kb, format jpg, width 599 hight 280 but still it says cannot upload.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I believe there is a problem uploading photos in this forum.

I had shrunk the photos until very small in jpg and png format but they still failed to be attached.

·
Banned
126 Posts
Yes there was a problem uploading pictures in this site since last week ,I had to pay the tapatalk $1.99 to upload pictures here they only allow you to upload 31 pics then they ask you to pay maybe apc is working with them?

·
Registered
820 Posts
I keep getting "Invalid File" error. I have no issue with it in other forum and Facebook. Do you want me to email you to test it out? They're new sets of photos taken with HTC smartphone. I tried removing all the original data info of the photos and re-saved but I still hit the problem.

I am using third party photo storage now...Flickr. :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys,

Thanks for the report. I'd be happy to assist you..

@Nahid - Are you uploading an animated JPG?

@totziens - Is this only happening when using the HTC smartphone? How about when you post in the forum regularly?

·
Registered
820 Posts
My photos were shot using smartphone. I was trying to post those photos in this forum using a PC/laptop (not smartphone). PNG, BMP and JPG all failed. I even converted the photos by removing the photo information but it failed too. All the photos were treated as invalid files.

A few people were complaining about the same issue but I am not sure whether their photos were taken using smartphone or not. I hope they would respond to this thread to provide more info.

I can send you those photos for testing if you wish.

·
Banned
126 Posts
Hey guys,

Thanks for the report. I'd be happy to assist you..

@Nahid - Are you uploading an animated JPG?

@totziens - Is this only happening when using the HTC smartphone? How about when you post in the forum regularly?
I use to upload pictures from my iPhone but since last week it's been giving me the error message so I don't think it's just the HTC phones ,,I had to use the icon next to the camera that looks like a picture then it's brings me to tapatalk and it asked me to pay $1.99 to upload pictures I paid them and I am able to upload pictures now but not from this site only with tapatalk program.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have the same problem too, I shrink my pictures, even changes to different format and still have the same problem. I upload my pictures from my mac.

·
Banned
126 Posts
I'm sorry my bad forget my last post ,I try to put some pictures in my ad lastnight and its still not working I had to use tapatalk to upload my photos

1 - 20 of 34 Posts