Aquatic Plant Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey guys,

Thanks for the report. I'd be happy to assist you..

@Nahid - Are you uploading an animated JPG?

@totziens - Is this only happening when using the HTC smartphone? How about when you post in the forum regularly?
This is happening to me too. My photos are not animated, they are JPG files, saved an appropriate size, and like the other people, i'm still unable to post. I was not trying to do it via Tapatalk, I was trying to do it from my Mac, just as I have before.

·
Premium Member
2,011 Posts
i don't upload to apc, never really bothered figuring out how.... but for those who don't want to go through that can just simply do the following, makes it easy because you can control where it appears
errrr here's how i embed images, i upload them to imageshack.us for free and then click the embed drop down menu on the side and copy and paste the forum code.
for embedding on TPT just remove the parts enclosed by the and [ /URL] (there's no space betw...rackets. for apc just copy and paste![/QUOTE]

·
Registered
820 Posts
The method mentioned by neilshieh does not work for Flickr. For Flickr, just post the URL. You just cannot use the [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] method.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Trouble is, I have no interest in joining image shack or Flickr. I pay for my site on Zenfolio, and don't want my images out on yet another site.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Trouble is, I have no interest in joining image shack or Flickr. I pay for my site on Zenfolio, and don't want my images out on yet another site.
Let's see if this works:

If it does, you need to find the direct link to your image before using the image tags. Zenfolio makes it easy to find the link to the Zenfolio page hosting the image, but the actual link to the image itself is right in the middle of the "embed code" on Zenfolio. Just copy the link that ends in .jpg from the middle of that big html quote and then put the tags around it: [ img]link ending in .jpg[/img]

Nevermind all that (you probably already knew it all), as that doesn't work like it should. Sorry.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts