Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new user here :) My first post!

Let's cut to the chase, I want to grow a lot of plants, honestly. And you know why!

Okay firstly, I would like to know, like the title says "How to get 4 tanks injected w/ co2? Any guidelines anyone?"

I would like to know how to get a simple 10 lb cylinder to start injecting co2 into 4 tanks.

I have a 60 Gallon High tech, and three 10 gallons. 60 gallon is currently being injected with co2 diffused via fluval filter. Three 10 gallons are currently empty with water, heater, filter, eco-complete, intense daylight N:vision bulbs.
I have contacted with Rex grigg numerous times about how to do it, but he's quite sickly at the moment I believe, unfortunately...he can't get to me soon..... I have his best darn regulator with ideal needle valve.

Now! From start to finish! How do I get three additional co2 lines for my three 10 gallons? Pictures will suffice very well on how to do so.

What tools do I need? What hardware do I need? What this or that do I need? Tell me all you can be. Right here and now! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING. I HAVE BEEN PATIENCE SICK WITH TRYING TO ASK REX FOR HELP A WHILE(HES NOT RESPONDING) I NEED YOUR GUY'S HELP BADLY. HEAL ME WITH THE WORDS I NEED TO UNDERSTAND....!

But seriously, I will greatly appreciate the ones who will help me.

-William

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol Are you Kyle H from PlantedTank? Oh so you just joined? Coincidentally, I just joined this forum lol. ANyway thanks, and I see you are well known here! Kay thanks for the help again, bye

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rex is still sick. August till now. Ive been kinda waiting on him to help me out like until now, still no response when I emailed him sept 29th about refunding/helping with co2 hardware until now he has not emailed me yet..... Rex must be awfully sick on his hands. I'm losin' it. I wanna ask him a lot of questions about his reg, but he's sick! what a drag. Not trying to offend him or anything.....but gah! the patience is really starting kill me to this point.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I present you thee 4 way splitter!

Here's my picture of thought

Do I really need 2 1/8" NPK's?? Or any?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Orllyyy.. :D Look at the red arrows they will guide you

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You can buy a brass elbow with 1/8 NPT female threads in both ends. If you install that on the solenoid outlet fitting, so it points horizontally in the direction you want, you can then install the 4-way splitter in the end of that and have the bubble counters vertical as they need to be. You would also need a 1/8 NPT short pipe nipple to install in the end of the splitter in place of the pipe thread to tube fitting that is there now. That nipple screws into the 1/8 NPT elbow.
The other end on the right is the needle valve with bubble counter...unless I am getting the wrong idea.

I have a guy helping me in this site/thread.

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/equipment/74344-how-get-4-tanks-injected-w-3.html#post701513

1st picture

2nd picture

1 - 6 of 6 Posts