Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
This last half of my week has been horrible, just horrible. Thank goodness it has nothing to do with my health or anything like that, just a work situation that had me standing up for something that I just can't believe I had to stand up for in the first place. Then, being reprimanded for saying what I said -- not the intent -- but the wording (which I don't think was harsh to begin with, and I included the fact that I was not trying to put anyone down). UGHH. My blood pressure is still up and I bet my neck is red :(

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
STEMPLANT tanks!
Oh my goodness! So it won't be Crypt Master Phil anymore? Should we begin calling you Stem Master Phil? hehe. Somehow that doesn't sound as good!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
What will the fish be? There's a good chance I may be able to give you a stem of Pogostemon Helferi (Downoi) which is per my understanding a Thai plant :) If the weather doesn't eat all my vacation days, and the Downoi stays healthy (I always have my fingers crossed!), I'll bring one to the RAS workshop if you want one. It's the least I can do since I'm so selfish with my shrimp :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts