Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I had a relatively tough week. I didn't take any vacation during the end of the year so I'm a little burnt out. Really haven't felt like working.

Then my sister-in-law broke up with her boyfriend and he began to stalk her. So much so we had to get a restraining order put in place. She's been sleeping in a different person's house every day. It needs to continue until we go before a judge next week. Gees!

Other than that, everyone's healthy so I can't complain. :D

How did you fare?

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I spent the week in El Salvador, Central America. I couldn't wait for the weekend to come so that I could get back to my family!

Trying to manage the site transfer from Central America was also a challenge. However, I would highly recommend El Salvador to anyone. Beautiful country with tremendous beaches. With the cold weather we're having, I'm sure many of you wouldn't mind a little vacation to the tropics???

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This was a long one for me. I was in Venezuela, El Salvador and New York. I'm exhausted!

I'm glad it's the weekend. Have to wake up early tomorrow to paint my son's room.:smile: It never ends...

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gees, Paul! You've had one heck of a week! Take Sunday off man!

HeyPK said:
make an exam, 2 versions, because the 9AM section has established good communications with the 11AM section. The communications are so good that the 11AM students put in the answers to the 9AM quiz, even if the questions are totally different in the 11AM quiz.
That is classic! :razz:

Paul, it will get better. Hang in there. Hopefully coming to APC takes your mind off of things.

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Congrats Nathan!

You always have the most interesting weeks. Glad you finished those letters though.

My week was average I would say. My wife is terribly sick with the flu and that is causing mayhem. All schedules are out of wack. I've sent my kids to school without lunches (I forgot, OK) twice. ](*,)

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Wow gnat! Glad you're safe. Bummer about that contract though. Did you have it in writing?

I was out of town in Venezuela all week. Really bummed about being away from the family. The one bright spot was that I went to visit a client in a mall. On my way out, I pass a fish store. Wouldn't you know it, three tanks full of plants lined the glass window to the mall. I couldn't believe. In Venezuela with all their problems, the owner feels plants are that important. I wish the US owners would see the potential as well!

Glad to be home though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts