Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
I really like these "end of the week/TGIF" threads. It's a great way to wind down from the work week, and just chatter with everyone about what's been going on in your life.

The week was pretty uneventful here. It's aways a drag to go back to work for the full 5 days after all of the holiday time off. And the next paid holiday isn't until Memorial day... :(

It's been cool here with the low night before last -36° F, and the highs haven't been above 0 for several days. We're supposed to get a warmup this weekend and have highs around 20° - short sleeve weather.... :D

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Congrats Nathan!

Egads PK, I can't even imagine walking that far when it's not for recreation, and you're trying to beat a deadline....

The week here was better than last. We're both finally getting over the flu and regaining our stamina (I feel for your wife, and perhaps kids ;-) Art). If it's anything like the strain we had, it's nasty and hangs on.

We had a nice pre-Valentine's day dinner tonight and I'm stuffed at the moment. :-&

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Glad to hear things are on the right track for you now, Gnaster.

I've had another of those frustrating weeks with people who only enough about computers to be dangerous. One of the big boys from the parent company pranced in a while back and really screwed up the computer I enter endless data on. Yesterday I go to open some of the Excel programs and much to my horror all of the data is gone for 2 months..... :shock:. I was almost catching up on an Access program that they thought I should enter from January 1st, and now I have to go back and try to replace everything else that was lost, plus get that one up to date.... Whine....

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
It was only 4 days, so that's always a good thing. [smilie=k:

My week was mostly working on wrapping up the month and getting inventory in order. I finally finished that today, so everyone should be happy. I could have easily had it done yesterday, but it seems that everyone who walks through seems to think it's time for a BS fest.... #-o They must not have as much to do as me..... ;-)

Does anyone else have trouble with people at work who just can't be quiet so you can concentrate?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts