Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Jeff and I am new to planted tanks, but not new to aquariums. I have kept fish off and on (more on than off) for the last 20 years. I bought a 65 gal last year with the intent of delving into salt water. I had the thing set up and was already shocked at the expense when things changed finacially and I had to switch over to fresh water, my old love :). Well, I need more of a challenge and so I am going to convert the tank once again to a planted tank. I am very excited to be doing this and have lots of questions to ask. I live in the Wichita area and have had trouble locating groups or stores or even individuals around here that really know their stuff when it comes to planted tanks. It is nice to have sites like this to help a guy out. On a personal note, I am married with four kids. I am a freelance writer and have gone back to school full time to work on my second degree. Alright, lets get to it!

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Hello Jeff... Welcome to APC :cheer2: You have came to the right place to learn all about planted tanks!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome back to the forum, Jeff. You're in great company here with your fellow hobbyists.

Welcome again.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Welcome Jeff!
I hear what you're saying about the cost of salt tanks (I have 3), and like you said, planted tanks are every bit as much a challenge.

Glad to have you aboard. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts