Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Wow, that is a gorgeous bloom. Thanks for sharing the pic HFF. Got any more pix of the emerged H. 'araguaia'?

·
Administrator
7,388 Posts
Nice! I've been flowering this stuff too from material I got from Luis at the convention. I like it a lot, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to grow much faster above water. Good photos. Is there something else in the pot as well?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! I've been flowering this stuff too from material I got from Luis at the convention. I like it a lot, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to grow much faster above water. Good photos. Is there something else in the pot as well?
Thanks Cavan!I have got this plant from Luis too.:D
Yes I agree with you for the first four months it just grew very slowly. But I think after I moved it directly under the light in my emersed set up the growth has slightly improved.
The other plant is Hygrophila sp.'Roraima' aka 'Porto Vehlo'
Thanks
Bhushan

·
Administrator
7,388 Posts
Ah, I see. How's that doing for you emersed? Seems a bit tricky compared to the rest. Oh, and it looks like it's not really a Hygrophila after all...:eek:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah, I see. How's that doing for you emersed? Seems a bit tricky compared to the rest. Oh, and it looks like it's not really a Hygrophila after all...:eek:
Its growing even slower than the 'Araguaia'. Took it a while to acclimatize. No flowers yet.The epidermis is very hairy.
Thanks
Bhushan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts