Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you mean the red plant behind the blyxa by itself? If so, it is alteranthera reinecki, but I just got it in the mail so it is still growing funny. The aromatica is green until it hits the surface. I do not have quite enough light to turn it red, but I have a new light coming to me via ups, which will give me all the light I need. Along with I already have pressurized Co2.

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
I thought that's what they were. You might consider adding extra iron. They can really use the iron. I dose extra with my csm+b every other day. If you have such an amazing foreground I think it's odd that your l. aromatica isn't red..... hmmmm.....?????

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
Beautiful tank! Tex is right, that's ALOTof Blyxa! ;)

What is the small foreground plant on the right/center?

-Dave

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do dose Iron, I just have to give them time. I don't know about the aromatica, I'm sure they will turn nice and red when I get my new light.

And that plant is elatine tiandra, I absolutely love the look of it.

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
I do dose Iron, I just have to give them time. I don't know about the aromatica, I'm sure they will turn nice and red when I get my new light.

And that plant is elatine tiandra, I absolutely love the look of it.
I like teh elatine tiandra too. I just got some of it and planted it. All but 2 little plants melted. Those are growing. Hopefully I'll be able to get a nice stand of it! :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I recently got some more boesemani rainbows. Now the count is up to 9. They are always doing their little spawning dance. Has anybody had any experience spawning them?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you. Ive had my turquoise rainbows spawn, but the fry were ridiculously hard to take care of.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts