·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No pictures of the tank, we couldn't find the digital camera, that pic was taken from a cell phone with picture capabilities. It's a really old 45g tank with plain white gravel filthy with mulm. It's just a tank with plants for sale that nobody's touched since I last put stock in there a few weeks ago. The Aponogeton has been in there for more than a month though. I'm encouraged, because there are about four other species of Aponogeton in there that may flower with any amount of luck.

The flower smells really nice, a lot like an orchid or lavender.

Best,
Phil

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's the best pic you're going to find. This isn't an aquascape, it's a commercial tank full of plants for sale. The plant just happened to be in there long enough to flower. There's nothing visually redeeming about the tank. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Raul,

I'm not sure, there are no heaters, but it's in a pretty warm section of the store. Ambient temps are probably in the low to mid 70s. I haven't paid attention in a while, but I think the lighting is just two NO fluorescent bulbs. Circulation is from two Emperor 280s, so it's got pretty good flow around it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts