Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some extra things to part with all of these pics are original unedited pics of the actual items you will be getting. I am on TPT under the same username if you would like to see some feed back and also on Ebay with the same user ID.

I have some chain swords at $1 each plant from 3-5 leaves

I have green temple at $2 each stem about 3"-6" in this picture it is on the very right.

Here is somewhat of a close up

2 Red Wendtii Crypt Plants one is 2" with 6 leaves and the other is a 4"-5" with 5 leaves.
They are pictured toward the back next to each other.

Rotala Macranda $3 each plant which has 2-4 stems on each plant and it grows bushy between 2"-4" tall pictured on the left.

Plant shipping is $6 priority
Shrimp shipping is $12 Priority with DOA Guarantee

CRS Pics have both variants Pictured.
CRS Grade S+, V-Band, Tiger Tooth $5 Juvies buy 10 get 1 free
CRS SS, No Entry Hino, Double Entry Hino $6 Juvies buy 10 get 2 free

Yellow shrimp $2 each for juvies. The first pics are of the adults that the offspring are from, which were sold to me as Fire yellows but the offspring are on the regular yellow side. Once they reach adulthood they become more yellow. Juvies are the only ones for sale right now.
Parents

Juvies

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi how much TDS and pH, GH, Kh do you have the CRS and Yellows in?? It looks like they are both breeding for successfully in cohabitation in the same parameters. I have my yellows and CRS in the same space, my yellows are slowly getting berried, but my CRS are not. Want to know your co-habitation parameters, thanks!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I keep mine in straight tap water which I know is contrary to what everyone says about parameters for CRS. My TDS is 140-160, PH 7.5-7.8, and my KH is between 11-12. Everything has been thriving and breeding like rabbits lol. So if you want to try CRS mine would be an awesome way to start CRS because of the parameters they have been in. If anyone else has questions don't hesitate to ask!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be shipping some things on Wednesday anyone want to get something from the list above this week?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do still have CRS available PM sent and also to anyone else looking for CRS shrimp the +1 and +2 are backwards meaning if you buy 10 S+ grade you get 2 free and if you buy 10 SS grade you get 1 free! Thanks for looking

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a couple packages of the CRS S+ still available and a bunch of yellows let me know if anyone wants Monday shipping!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Aww, I am modifying a 10 gallon tank from RCS to CRS and Blue neos, but I still need a few things before I can get livestock. By the time I'm ready, you'll be out.

Tell me, are the S+ grade ones not recommendable for a beginner to CRS? Would you recommend a lower grade to begin with, then work up to the higher ones? Just want your opinion.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
In my experience these breed better and faster than the A grade and the SS grade and to me that means they are hardier. I am pretty sure I will still have a bunch left unless someone buys 100+ shrimp. As far as you starting with lower grade is really up to you but in my opinion you will be just fine as long as you keep your water clean and stable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts