Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don´t know if this is the correct forum.

I will be in the United States in a few days :usa2:.

I was wondering if someone could recommend me some public and commercial aquarium or associations I should visit.

I will be staying in the following cities:

San Francisco
Monterey, California
Chicago
Des Moines, IOWA

Thanks !

Juan

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Richard for the prompt response !!!

I will be staying in Monterey California from the 12 of august to the 23 of august. Maybe I could go to San Francisco some weekend. It would be great to meet you !

Then from 23 of august to the 29 I will be traveling though IOWA.

I will stay two days in Chicago (30 and 31 of august).

Then I will came back an stay again in Monterey from the 4 of September to the 10 of September.

Bye !

Juan

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, it'd be great if you could. Not only, as mentioned, is Tom a huge knowledgeable resource, but there will be a lot of enthusiasts there to meet. If you're into planted aquaria you could barely find a better informal meeting. Tom will be sharing his 180 gal set up he did recently (this guy has done 3000 gal set ups!) and he just returned from a Florida plant-collecting trip so should have some good stories to tell about that too.

More info about the meeting can be seen here:

http://forum.sfbaaps.org/viewtopic.php?t=3415

Sure !! I would be great if I could go to that meeting !!! :hail:Tom Barr:hail: !!!! jejeje

I tried to enter the link you posted but I couldn't.

Bye !

Juan

PD: I could talk about out collecting trips in Argentina !!! jejeje

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tom Barr of the The Barr Report (www.barrreport.com) is hosting an open house and BBQ for a couple local aquatic plant societies that day. He's one of the knowledgeabloe people out there on planted aquaria and it will be a great meeting to meet him and many others (the Sacramento and San Francisco societies are combining for that open house)./QUOTE]
Do any know where this open house will be ?

I am on Monterey California now ! :usa2:

Thanks !

Juan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.