Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to give it away for free, however if you have some glossostigma or riccia to trade for it, then that would be even better. I'm giving away 7 plants of jungle vals, 4 plants of italian vals, and about 20 stems of cabomba. First come first serve. I'm tired of these plants. I'm trying to grow a carpet of glossostigms and riccia right now. The riccia is growing pretty good, but it's a very tiny portion, that's why i'm asking to trade for some more riccia. I have some glossostigma, but I only have a few stems and the stems are not growing, and I have algae problem, so it's not growing at all. So frustrating!
-Lam-

·
Registered
1 Posts
Riccia

Riccia!

When I first saw these plants being used by Amano in his book, I was like, "Wow! I've got to find some to that!" I found a small amount and over a month's time, it covered half of my aquarium. It's very beautiful, but can be a mess to work with. I've tried to wrap them around rocks using filaments. It looked really nice for about two weeks, then started breaking off and floating to the surface. Give me a week or so and I will be able to give you a hand full.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts