Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I was on Cindy Dole's "Home Wizards" radio show a few weeks ago and mentioned SCAPE a few times. Have you received any interest from folks who heard the show?

Regards,
Phil

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hi Phil,

Thanks for helping to get the word out on SCAPE. We are getting new members everyday but only some of them introduce themselves through a post. I have not heard them mention the radio show but like I said that might not mean anything. Your location is GA, is that where the radio show is located?

Take care,
Richard

·
Registered
159 Posts
She or somebody must have seen our exhibit at the recent PET EXPO at the OC Fairgrounds. There has been a lot of people who visited our booth that has expressed interest towards the hobby. And as Richard said, we always get a handful of new members almost everyday. They do not however mention where they have heard of us so far except for a few. We do have accelerated our efforts in promoting SCAPE. And looks like it's working.;):flame:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.