Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I just started the aquatic planting recently and looking forward to learning and interacting with others in to this hobby.

Overall, it started with my 29g purchase 2 1/2 months ago and from that point on I managed to purchase 2 other tanks (90g and 10g). As result, my wife is not too thrill with tanks taking up spaces around the house :whip:

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you all around here and SCAPE web site.

Just two questions, before heading to work (I did not have time to search for A's, so apology beforehand if this was address previously):

1. Can you use CO2 while you have fishes in the tank?
2. Which is nicer in the tank, Riccia or Java moss?

Posting this here, since I can't post on sale/buy section yet:
If anyone lives near San Fernando Valley (Granada Hills), CA or greater LA for that matter, and willing to sell some Riccia to decorate my tank for reasonable price, please let me know. I will gladly stop by to pick-it up. If you live near-by, I can do it during the weekdays, if somewhat further, than weekend.

·
Registered
112 Posts
1 yes you can use co2 with fish in the tank.
2 i would say java moss since riccia floats. though there are better moss out there then java moss.

i have some riccia you can have. if you need a lot i can sell you some too. pm me on scape if you can if not on here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts