Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
I recently saw a banner over at plantedtank.net for Invertz Factory. After looking around a little, realized it was run by niko and milalic, saw they had zebra nerites, decided to give them a try.
Ordered 10 Amano shrimp and 2 Nerites (Zebra and Red Spotted) on monday, package got here today. Everything was well packaged, foam lined box with shrimp and snails in Kordon breather bags. All occupants alive and well, with extras put in just in case.

The snails look even cooler in my tank than they do in pictures, and their shells were in great condition. The shrimp were in great shape as well, very healthy.

They have a nice (I assume growing) selection of fish too.

In conclusion: Shipping: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
Price: 10/10 (all said and done, cheaper than my LFS, not including gas!)
Communication: 10/10

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Re: Invertz Factory - 9.5/10 (Zebra Nerites!)

What are the shipping costs??

I'm interested in getting a mix of 10-15 Sun and Zebra nerites from there in the near future.

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts

try emaling them :)

·
Registered
4,116 Posts

Indignation,

Thanks for the feedback. It seems that not everyone is getting the PayPal messages with their tracking number. One of the reasons we use PayPal to buy and print the shipping labels is that it provides a tracking number. Taking the boxes to the post office and paying there does not provide a tracking number. The problem is with PayPal and what's happening is unacceptable.

We will correct this problem in the future. If we have to type and e-mail the tracking number for every order so be it - we will do it.

I am very glad you are happy with the overall order.

--Nikolay

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

@ niko - I apologize, I had no idea paypal generated a tracking number. I just reviewed my mail, and I did receive a tracking number from paypal. I just assumed the tracking number would come from a invertz factory address, so I ignored the paypal email. It was a poor assumption on my part, and I will edit my initial review to reflect this. Again, my apologies.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Indignation,

There is no need to apologize. If we keep the discussion always open it benefits everybody. Thank you for following up!

The tracking number is a concern because everybody wants to have a reference number for their shipment. But there is a more important issue - the shipping address. Sometimes people have old shipping address in their PayPal account and they don't realize it. That's an important thing because we are dealing with live animals and every time we ship them we risk their lives.

Just yesterday we shipped a box that we now know is going to the wrong address. The money was refunded to the buyer already. But the animals are most likely going to die because of imperfect communication.

So the bottom line is - communication is VERY important, especially in a hobby like ours. Let's keep it up!

--Nikolay

·
Registered
766 Posts
Customer service, speed, communication and quality products have been all exemplary. Dealing with Niko has been a pleasure and I can't wait to business with them again. Amazing looking snails.. Thanks again.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I also had a great experience with Invertz Factory. I got some amano shrimp and one of every neritie they had and everything met my expectations. The packaging was EXCELLENT with styrofoam lined walls and crumpled newspaper on the inside and all livestock in kordon bags. Everything arrived alive and in great condition. here's some pics once they were acclimated and in the tank:

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Sorry for reviving an old thread.

Is this store still in operation?
When I go to the webpage, it says the account is disabled.
from my understand niko(niko) from dfwapc closed it down a few months ago, it was his business.
:pout: I wish he would bring it back he had some lvely fish that the LFS don't have or won't get.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts