Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I'v been looking for Mr Naka's Bonsai Techniques I & II for a long time, and I see that Dallas Bonsai have this for a great price, and it's even signed :D Problem is, they don't ship outside US, and well... Norways kinda outside :(

So, my bold question is this. Is there anybody would could place this order for me, have the thing shipped to you and then forwarded to me? I know this is asking a lot, and I don't expect any positiv feedback, But this is kinda the bible on bonsai, so it's worth the nagging :oops:

I would pay using Paypal before anybody would place the order, and I'm willing to give a economic compensation for your time.

If anybody else is interested in this book, this is the webpage: http://www.dallasbonsai.com/store/bonsai_books_english.html

I have sent them a mail asking if they can make an expection, but I tried this once already and that didn't work out...

·
Registered
135 Posts
I really don't have a problem helping you out. Send me a private message so we can work out the details. I have never shipped overseas before. What would be your prefered shipping company?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts