Aquatic Plant Forum banner

It's official, I'm coming to Houston!

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  davemonkey 
#1 ·
Howdy, NASH-folk! The move-date has been confirmed, I'll officially be living in Houston November 1. I'll be on the North-East side (just North of 90, just inside the Beltway). I look forward to meeting everyone at the next meeting, and if anyone's got time to visit, I'll be on leave that whole first week (3rd through 7th).

For those going to the AGA convention, have fun and travel safely!

-Dave

#5 ·
Congratulations, Dave.

Looks like you're going to be in good company with all the other hobbyists. I envy you.

Hope your move is safe.

regards,
Ravi

#8 ·
:pound: We'll get the city to run us a central line for shared CO2, and a pipeline for duckweed transport! :)

Bunbuku, you'll have to forgive me, I don't know what ~450uS means. But I'm guessing it means alot of dissolved minerals? Anyway, I DO plan on using tap water. Are there any plants I should AVOID (besides Erio and Tonina, I'm not brave enough to try those anyway) ?

Ravi, thanks, I'll be sure to drive carefully. One major plus is that the gov't is having a moving company pack and move EVERYTHING. All I have to do is pack up the family, dog and fish and drive down there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.