ADA Aqua Soil
Shrimp
? Crystal red
? Red cherry
17 Amano
Fish
20? Rummy nose tetra
Plants
Thinking about monte carlo as main plant and eleocharis acicularis mini around the stones.
Co2
Pressurized CO2 with a diffusor
Co2 checker edge (30 ppm)
Heater
Hydor eth 200 --> temperature 25 celcius
Filter
Eheim 2426 with stainless steel lily pipes
Background
Frosted glass spray

Tap water
KH 9
GH 13
PH 7,5
TDS 170

Made a pretty good deal and bought a 80x40x40 cm / 31,49x15,75x15,75" opticwhite 8mm tank with cabinet. Only front and side panels are opticwhite.

I really love seiryu stones but the seller gave me a lot of dragon stone. And they don't effect water parameters :)

Hardscape

Day 1

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Dang nigel looks great, seems like more people are migrating (so to say) from TPT to APC, Welcome as well :)
Again stunning iwagumi scape, I have tried iwagumi once but I just cant go with it in the long run as its just to low tech for me lol trimming weekly or so, im more of the busy kind!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dang nigel looks great, seems like more people are migrating (so to say) from TPT to APC, Welcome as well

Again stunning iwagumi scape, I have tried iwagumi once but I just cant go with it in the long run as its just to low tech for me lol trimming weekly or so, im more of the busy kind!
Haha Yeah I am Also active on TPT :)

Thanks a lot. Do what you like thats the best!

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Nigel where did you get that stand, or did you make it?
Didn't notice tell now but it looks really slick and clean!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Every day more monte carlo is melting.
Tried to trim some but pretty hard with all the healthy leaves around it. Same for dhg belem.

Anyways a 14 day update for who is interested. (lights are some lower) Colors are still washed out. Does this lighting suck? CRI 80 and 6800k, 3200 lumens. Might get a chihiros a801 or something if it will be better. I wanted to buy the SB reef box basic 16" but it was to heavy for my aluminium stand.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts