Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quantities updated below.

This is for shipment Tuesday after the Holiday weekend. Please add $6 for shipping to your order. Paypal for payment, please let me know if you'll be using CC or non CC when you pm.

All plants coming from this tank:

First, the lovely E. Vesuvius.

Daughter plants, string of 4+ plants all good sized (3-4"+ and multiple leaves) and ready to go on their own, $8 (1 pending, 1-2 available)

Mother plant, well over 6" (probably closer to 10") tall, several leaves, and ready to make runners of its own! $10 (1 pending)

Next, the ever sought after Java fern Trident. Finally have it where I can share some out.

2 rhizomes ~2" long, each with multiple (4-6) leaves. $25 (1 SOLD, 1 pending, )

Next a beautiful Hygro, Hygrophil sp. Bold. This is a fast grower, with a great almost purple, dark color to the leaves. Far left in the pic above.

1 package of 3-4 6"+ stems, $5 (1 pending)

Now, a Polygonum I have yet to see be sold. Polygonum 'Porto Vehlo' was obtained from AaronT, took its time getting to where I could share it out. Finally have enough to trim out some and share this fantastic plant. Blood red stems and leaves in high light, and it flowers tiny white pods underwater. Can be seen on the right side of the pic above, can post close ups if needed. (Some of these have broken water surface, so the last leaf node may be green instead of red. I've had zero issues having them go right back to submersed when trimmed.)

6"+ stem, likely to already have flower pods on it. $5 (1 SOLD, 2 pending)

Thanks for looking!

ingg

·
Registered
733 Posts
Beautiful tank, ingg.

Where do you get these beautiful bogwood roots?

Thank you.

regards,
Ravi

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

It is manzanita wood, from manzanita.com - if you call them, they'll set up packages, small and large, for aquarium use. You can ask for thicker, some root burls, thinner branchier, etc., in your package when you talk to them.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Almost forgot!

2 plantlets available of Echinodorus Midifleur, the sword in the center of the tank above. $5 per plant, about 4" tall.

Pics of polygonum one of stems growing, one of the stems to be shipped:

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you got it mats!

Updating above, looks like only some Vesuvius left and the Midifleur swords.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All packages shipped today.

I usually send pm's to each, but as there were 11 boxes, I'm feeling lazy! :)

I'll follow up after deliveries to make sure everyone got their goods intact.

Thanks for the purchases!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.