Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
188 Posts
Sorry I missed this thread.

JBJ requires all of their distributors to send warranty issues to them. They used to let us handle everything but they had too much inventory in-transit to dealers and distributors. It was tying up tons of their cash.

You can contact JBJ by going to their website at http://www.jbjlighting.com/warranty.html or email them at [email protected] or calling them at (310) 672-4021 or (310) 672-4099 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

· Registered
188 Posts
Not only that guys but if we take an exchange we can't even get it fixed so now we are out not only shipping costs, labor and parts, but the $90 for the new door stop we would have in our hands. Several of the regulator/lights/filter companies have taken this approach now.

· Registered
188 Posts
If you have ever looked at the European CO2 setups they almost all use the small paintball sized tanks. I would only be concerned at the cost of having to refill such a small tank every few months. I haven't had to refill my 10lbs tank in two years that I have on my 125g.

· Registered
188 Posts
There was a point in time, not so long ago, that we stopped carrying the JBJ regulators. But because of popular demand we started selling them again. You would believe how many people will only buy the JBJ because of the built in check valve.

I like the Milwaukee regulator better, but right now they seem to be having a supply issue. We are not taking orders for them right now because we don't know when the next shipment will get to us.

· Registered
188 Posts
So what are you saying kretinus? It's starting to sound as if you have some other motives here that you haven't laid on the table yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.