Aquatic Plant Forum banner

June Meeting....

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  kwc1974 
#1 ·
Just wondering if the brains have came up with anything for the June meeting... The Greater Houston Aquarium Club(GHAC) has set up a meeting at ADG on the 28th of this month to have one of our own, Luis Navarro do a presentation.

Wondering if it would be a good idea to just mend the two clubs for this meeting.

HoustonFishBox
myGHAC

#3 ·
This is a rip from the GHAC section off of HoustonFish Box

GHAC is proud to announce that Luis Navarro will be a Guest Speaker!

Some of us are already keeping plants, but others are just now experimenting or considering planted tanks. Well, this is a presentation that you will not want to miss.

Speaker:

Luis Navarro

Presentation:

“Aquascaping and step by step installation of a planted aquarium.”

Date: June 28th, 2008
Time: 2pm

3461 W Alabama St
Houston, TX 77027
(713) 622-6467
aquariumdesigngroup.com

This will be an interesting presentation that I am very much looking forward to. We will also have some guests in attendance from NASH. I look forward to seeing everyone at this event.

So the NASH June meeting will be heald in conjunction with GHAC. Be there, as most of us know Luis is great when it comes to planted tanks. And to have him do a presentation will be good to watch.

#7 ·
Heard he's considered a mythical creature in some parts of the country, where he will only come roaming around if there is a smell of ADA Aquasoil permeating in the vicinities of tropical rainforest. Also, I heard you can entice him with some cool ADA tweezers and blackwoods, both of which will get him in the mood of creating some out-of-this-world aquascapes:mrgreen:

#9 ·
I'm going to try and make this meeting. I enjoyed the meeting at Gulf Coast Discus and remember Luis discussing his San Fran trip. :) I will even bring my dues and give them to the guy before he leaves this time. I do have a new tank on order and looking forward to learn if what I plan on doing with it will work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.