Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Just checking...

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  londonloco 
#1 ·
I have 7 planted tanks. I've decided to try the PPS Pro method of dosing, mainly for the WC aspect. I do weekly WC's on most of my tanks, but don't want to HAVE to do them. I don't want to worry if I am late with a WC, or miss a week. I plan on ordering my dry ferts/mixing container from Orlando, but I do have a few questions:

1 - I have 120g planted community tank that has pressurized CO2 at about 3bbs. Can I leave the CO2 at this rate? If I turn it down to 1bbs, the drop checker stays dark blue.

2 - I have a 26g bow planted Endler tank (excel dosing) that constantly has fry swimming around it. Will PPS Pro affect the fry?

3 - I have a 29g planted yellow shrimp tank (also excel dosed) that has berried shrimp, no shrimplets as of yet. PPS Pro won't affect the shrimplets?

Thanks.....

#2 ·
Hi londonloco,

1) Yes, keep your old rate.
2) No, will not affect the fry.
3) No problems with shrimp, but I would recommend this be one of the aquariums that you do your WC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.