Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody. i havn't spoken to any plant people in almost a year. i've been very buisy at work and my interests have shifted some to other stuff. i was a forum mod on aquabotanic and a regular on apc chat when it was going really well. i know many of you dont remember me but for those of you who do i would like to say that im sorry for not getting on for so long.

i still have 6 planted tanks that i maintain regularly, but i havn't tried much aquascaping lately. i finally graduated physical therapy school and am working in a nursing home in oklahoma city. im still married believe it or not :p i've spent most of my free time playing video games, riding my motorcycle, playing paintball, and hanging out with friends. i hope to get back on apc regularly becuase i miss the information, creativity, and friendship!

russell

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Welcome back! Don't feel bad about the slacking of the aquascaping - I've sort of been down that same road lately. ;) Life happens....

Great tank photos!

We look forward to seeing you around more again. :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh really? what is it called?

and robert, you should know how much you and your forum have influinced my interests in the hobby. when i first logged on to ab, i had some walmart plant bulbs and almost 2 years later i was knees deep in plants and loving it. if you ever want to start ab back up just know that you have my full support. i know you closed it for good reasons and i hope your business continues to flurish. stores like yours definately keep this hobby going. i do check on your store from time to time and i must say your stock is pretty sweet. i would order often but my wife would kill me.

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
Ahh you are too kind Russ! You know I've actually thought about doing that lately, but then I remember why I closed the forum... too time consuming, too demanding and too technically challenging for someone like me who is barely computer literate!

Seriously, I am glad to see you back here.

oh really? what is it called?
AquascapingWorld, its an online magazine and a forum. Great graphics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts