Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
I would like to echo Phil's comment.

This forum has interesting topics but present "newbie-to-forum" behavior is plain annoying. If you are not adding value to the topic, then why would you post useless information. I was part of various forums and was eventually forced to move because of "childish" behavior and high traffic in Lounge section vs. more "on-point" topics.

One line responses like:

- Thanks
- I will try that too. Sounds good.
- Your tank is hot
- I would love to have tank like you.

and the list goes on and on and on and on.

If I posted in given topic, I will get email notification for each reply. I just don't feel like going to the forum, scrolling through 3 pages to read - "Thanks.

Some people mentioned that they have 56K but they post a lot of useless 1 line comments. Whats the point ?

Please make this forum a bit more organized for everyone. You will start loosing more organized people who just hate to see those "childish" responses. I had this on mind for a while but I'm glad on of the Mods brought it up. Thanks Phil

·
Registered
811 Posts
Just to further explain my previous topic.

I didn't mean that Newbie's = ,person new to the hobby, topics are useless. :idea:

I meant that Newbie Behavior = coming to the forum and posting in Lounge section, thanking in every topic, and other examples which I posted abovve are useless. :idea:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.