Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KH standards

The following standards are available.

500 ml bottle of 4 dKH standard made from baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) $5.99
500 ml bottle of 5 dKH standard made from baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) $5.99

500 ml bottle of 4 dKH standard made from sodium carbonate anhydrous $5.99
500 ml bottle of 5 dKH standard made from sodium carbonate anhydrous $5.99

500 ml bottle of 4 dKH standard made from a lab certified alkalinity standard $6.99
500 ml bottle of 5 dKH standard made from a lab certified alkalinity standard $6.99

10 ml ampules of lab certified Alkalinity Standard Solution $10.99

Standard shipping for the 500 ml bottles is $5.00
Priority shipping for the 500 ml bottles is $6.00

Standard shipping for the 10 ml ampules is $2.00
Priority shipping for the 10 ml ampules is $5.00

Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It wouldn't hurt your shrimp but it isn't made to put in your aquarium water.

The main use for the standards at this time is for drop checkers. If your not familiar with the drop checker do a search in the general forum, Hoppy has some good information posted there.

Bill

·
Registered
39 Posts
What an ecellent transaction. I am very satisfied with your product billionzz. Thank you for saving all the time it would have taken me to make them!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Hey, Whats the difference between the solutions? They should all be the same right? Also, you are still selling these right?

And do you know where I can get more ph reagent? I'm almost running now, so do any ph test kit reagent work?
Thanks!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, I still have them for sale, but I only sell the ones made from the lab certified standard.

500 ml bottle of 4 dKH standard made from a lab certified alkalinity standard $6.99
500 ml bottle of 5 dKH standard made from a lab certified alkalinity standard $6.99

Here's a link to my web page and when your ready to place an order you can email me at [email protected]

http://liquidarthome.net/khstandard

I prefer the AP brand of pH reagent, you can get it at petsmart or just about any online supply.

Bill

·
Registered
544 Posts
Ah, alright, thanks! No Petsmart here in Hawaii, but I'll check my other LFS (I'm pretty sure I've seen that brand around before).

And I'll hit up your site once I get my co2 regulator(have a tank but no regulator D:<).
Thanks again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.