Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all: I am relatively new to the planted aquarium hobby. My wife and I started with a 29 gal. but quickly graduated to a 100 gal. tank. I love the fish , she loves the plants. Not alot to choose from in our area so we are looking to the internet for supplies. Any suggestions about sites or plants and fish would be greatly appreciated. I will also be posting what I have in the tank and how it is doing. Watching the tank is better than watching TV. Looking forward to hearing from all of you.
Thanks in advance
Krader1951

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome to the forum Krader. You've come to the right place. I started on the hobby just 6 months ago with my first fish and have learnt a tremendous amount over the past 3 months since I found this forum.

The fellow hobbyists are tremendously helpful and I assure you that you'll find all your questions answered in no time at all.

Welcome again and grow more plants to make the environment better for the fish. :cool:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome to APC! I thought I would send a warm welcome just like everyone has passed on to me here. I'm new myself to APC and so far it's been very educational. As for finding plants, this might be just the place. If you keep an eye on the For Sale Or Trade Forum, you will probably find some very interesting plants from the members here at APC!

Your quote "you love the fish, she loves the plants" made me laugh because, my wife loves the fish and I love the plants!
Welcome,
Dan S

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Welcome to APC :D

For supplys & plants check out our "sponsor" section or "forsale/trade" forums.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Welcome to the board!

I was going to suggest the sponsor and For Sale or Trade forums myself, but they've already been covered. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts