Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks. I just got back from vacation to find my tanks full of plants and begging for a trim. I can accept any type or Paypal payment or Revolution Money. Shipping is an additional $6.00 for USPS Priority Mail for any amount of plants you wish to purchase. Plants will be shipped this coming Saturday, September 6th.

The summer heat is still around and I realize that a lot of you may be hesitant to buy plants at this time for that reason. That is why I'm willing to guarantee that your plants will arrive alive and in good health or I'll refund 100% of your money minus the $6.00 shipping charge. In order to receive your refund I require that a picture of the plants is received by me at least 3 hours or sooner after their arrival to you based on the tracking data provided on the USPS website.

And now for the list...

Cryptocoryne spiralis 'Dwarf' - SOLD
This particular spiralis only gets to be about 12"-14" tall maximum.

Cryptocoryne usteriana 'Red' - SOLD
This variety of usteriana comes from GULA nurseries in Germany. It gets reddish pink on the underside of the leaves and olive green on the tops of the leaves. It grows to about 24" tall and has extremely bullate leaves. It's not an easier one to find.

Eleocharis sp. - SOLD
This is a native species that gets to be about 12" tall and stays that tall. The blades are as thin as parvulus and sway gently in the flow of the tank. The foreground in the picture is parvulus hairgrass for a size reference.

Eriocaulon sp. 'Africa' - SOLD

Flame Moss - PENDING

Hygrophila sp. 'Low Grow' (Staurogyne sp.?) - $8.00 / 5 stems (2 available)

Hygrophila sp. 'Sarawak' - SOLD
(grown emersed, will convert to submersed with red coloration and long thin leaves.)

Java Fern 'Trident' - SOLD

Lindernia anagallis - $7.00 / 5 stems (1 available)

Lindernia dubia - SOLD

Ludwigia arcuata - SOLD

Rotala sp. 'Colorata' - $6.00 / 10 stems (4 available)

Rotala verticillaris - $6.00 / 8 stems (several available)

Taxiphyllum alternans (Taiwan Moss) - SOLD

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still lots of plants left...

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hi Aaron,

I'll take one each of Hygrophila sp. 'Low Grow' (Staurogyne sp.?), Rotala sp. 'Colorata' and Rotala verticillaris. Please send me a note on the payment id.

Also, any help, comments and suggestions for the proper care of these plants would be greatly appreciated. I'm new to this hobby.

Thank you.

regards,
Ravi

·
Registered
733 Posts
PM sent for one each of Hygrophila sp. 'Low Grow', Rotala sp. 'Colorata' and Rotala verticillaris.

Thank you.

regards,
Ravi

·
Registered
733 Posts
Plants arrived. Great plants.

Thank you.

regards,
Ravi

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status